Saturday, June 27, 2015

Risky Woohoo Mod - 5% by fancypants


Description

After searching unsuccessfully for an updated GTW-compatible risky woohoo mod for The Sims 4, I decided that I'd just have to grab the bull by the horns and make one myself. Enables pregnancy resulting from woohoo in the bed, the tent, the hot tub, the rocket ship, and the observatory. Pregnancy chance is 5%. Sims are able to take a pregnancy test on the toilet post-woohoo.

I also increased the social motive gain from woohoo and decreased the amount of hygiene motive decay, because I felt like it.

10 comments:

  1. I cant Download your mod or find any of this mod to actually download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://simscommunity.info/social/resources/risky-woohoo-mod.172/

      Delete
    2. I couldnt find the download button but i saw now that it say register to download or something i hope this mod work havent tryed yet

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. http://simscommunity.info/social/resources/risky-woohoo-mod.172/

      That is the link I found for it, but I am having trouble getting it to work.

      Delete
  3. When I try to download it it brings up "Error you do not have permission do view this page"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason you cannot view the page is because you do not have an account on Mod the Sims. However, if you do have an account it reads this:
    This thread has been deleted by fancypants.
    Reason: No time to keep up with fixes/updates.

    So basically unless they update it later or you already have it in your game, the mod is no able to download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you use McCommand Centre (he has his own page for it now) he has a woohoo section on there and you can enable risky woohoo with that, plus you can choose the percentage as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete